Friday, March 9, 2012

Skyrim - Happy Bear

Dear Diary

Today, I ventured high into the mountains through the blizzard and found this guy who won't die! I put like 10 arrows in him and bashed him over the head repeatedly like a crazed murderer. No seriously, I was totally a pshyco killer for a whole 20 seconds there. And he just kneels down and I bash and bash and then he gets up completely healed! It's like my mace is a soft toy and its making him laugh so hard he needs to take a break. So I ran away.

I found a cave with VAMPIRES! I really didn't want to be a vampire, all sparkly and crap, so I was very sneaky and sniped them with my awesome frost bow, that then ran out of charge. Worthless souls! I also managed to one-shot them through the eye again. Seriously, I gotta stop doing that, it's uncanny.

Trekked down the mountain and met Happy Bear! I tried to give him a hug, but he tried to eat my face. So I let him eat my mace instead. Went down the hill, killed some more bears and caught some bees. I killed a ghost-like man in this tomb underground. Got given a Saphire Claw which let me go deeper into the tomb. Went back up and jumped down a deep hole into another tomb.

Went trekking, killed lots of trolls and bears. Learnt how to raise the dead to fight for me. Pretty awesome power there.

I also killed a Dragon! It was awesome and I ate it and absorbed all its power! Well, maybe I didn't eat it but whatever. Lets see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment