Thursday, March 1, 2012

IWBTF!!! Why do you do this to me?

I am raging. I re-found IWBTF which stands for I Wanna Be The Fangame. I really don't wanna play The Guy (yes that's his name) on his quest through %*#^&@^ HELL!

Seriously, this game is so bloody rediculous. I found myself in the original PokemonTM house and you need to go down the stairs, BUT WAIT! Try to touch the stairs and YOU WILL DIE. If you shoot the stairs, THEY GET SUPER F-ING BIG AND SLIDE ACROSS THE SCREEN! If you don't stand in a specific place within 0.8 seconds YOU WILL DIE! Then, when I got past that bit and went downstairs, a flying stool jumps out and YOU WILL DIE! So you jump onto the tv and jump over the trigger spot and fall down where the bookcase turns and falls down above you and YOU WILL DIE! This continues when you get outside, where you get massive giant Pokemon fly across the screen randomly. If they touch you, YOU WILL DIE! You'll see this screen a lot:



Do you see a trend yet? And there are over 100 rooms apparently. And you know what's worse? It the kind of game that says to you, "You can beat me, come on. HAHAHA I KILLED YOU. But no, seriously, you can beat me, you know how to, just do it. Oh, you got past that bit, see! You can do it, now for the next bit, HAHAHA I KILLED YOU AGAIN! You didn't expect that random flying object did you?"

You can beat this game, it is so simple that you know you can. But it's not going to make it easy for you. And when you fail, you know it's all your fault for not being good enough.

See, making you rage will do one of two things, rage to be better, or the other...quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment